Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fruit Punch



Fruit punch is something I love. Whenever we go to any restaurants I always go through the menu card and order fruit punch first. This time I thought I should give it a try and tried it with just mango and strawberry crush.

When my hubby tasted this, he almost screamed with joy "fruit punch!!!". He once spent Rs. 1300/- for a glass of fruit punch at Marriott's in Goa. But I missed my brother when we had this home-made fruit punch. He also loves fruit punch. I promised him that I will make this for him when I visit his home in Goa.

I would like to tell you to try this fruit punch and enjoy the taste. Though this is done with only 2 types of fruit's, the taste was heavenly. You can also add orange and pineapple pieces.

Ingredients:
1 Mango
1/2 cup Strawberry crush
1 1/2 cup Milk
1 tablespoon sugar


Procedure:
Cut the mango into pieces.
Blend all the ingredients together.
Garnish with jelly and mango pieces.
Relish the taste.

Sending this to 'Only' - Coolers and Mocktails event organised by Nayna and Pari.



23 comments:

  1. yummy yummy fruit punch...very colorfull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, punch tempts me a lot,feel like finishing that glass..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gives very rich tastes. Nice combo. Cool and healthy fruit punch for hot hot summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Foodie,
    We welcome you to Follow our news site.
    We will be very Delighited to have you over there.
    You can watch daily news on your fellow bloggers and know about daily blog marathons.

    Team
    Food Blog News Daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely drink. Mango and strawberry .. all time favorite.

    Vardhini
    Event: Dish it Out - Spinach and Garlic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy yum fruit punch:) delicious way to cool off and relax..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combo and looks delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  8. A refreshing combo of mango & strawberry :)
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fruit punch...yummy drink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks awesome,mouthwatering here..

    ReplyDelete
  11. delicious thirst buster drink dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! it looks lovely dear :) thx for stopping by my blog .. you have a lovely one here too :)
    http://kitchensojourn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this refreshing fruit punch packed with delicious combinationss of fruit...such a perfect drink for the hot summer days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks refreshing and tempting.. lovely presentation !!
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the wonderful comments.

Comment moderation is on and all spam comments will be deleted, specially
anonymous comments which have links to some websites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...