Announcing My First Event and a Giveaway - Desserts with Coconuts!


I am very very excited to announce my first event which is Deserts with Coconuts. I contacted Raven and asked her whether I can guest host this event for December and she allowed me to do so. She asked me what theme I would like to chose, I chose "Coconuts" which was liked by Raven :)

I want to thank Raven for letting me guest host this event. This is the first food blog event that I am guest hosting, so I would like it to be a huge success. Inviting one and all to participate actively in this event.




Life without Desserts is no life at all! Desserts create smiles, laughter, and sweet aromas that fill the house with deliciousness.

This month I am hosting the Monthly Food Blog Event & Giveaway, “Cook.Eat.Delicious-Desserts!” This month’s theme is Coconuts!


The event runs from December 1st -31st  and is open to all.

A random recipe will be chosen to win the Giveaway. This giveaway is open to all.
Round-up & Winner announcement will be posted on January 5th.
Raven from CookEatDelicious.com is the founder of this event.

Here are the RULES:
1. Cook up any dessert your heart desires, as long as Coconut is the star!
2. Link back to this announcement and to: CookEatDelicious.com in your blog post  (Use of logo is optional but appreciated)
3. New entries are preferred, with archived ones being re-posted.
4. Multiple entries accepted with only one going towards the Giveaway.
5. Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their entry. Please attach a photo & full recipe.
6. Post a comment in this post after emailing me!

Please email your submission by December 31st  , 2012 to rujal29 (at) gmail (dot) com with “CEDD 5″ in the subject line and the following information:
Your Name:
Your Location:
Blog Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:
1 Dessert Photo

Now the GIVEAWAY:



Luscious Coconut Desserts:  Taste paradise when you cook up some of these delicious coconut desserts! From classics to truly inventive, you won’t be disappointed! 

By Lori Longbotham

Labels: