Friends, this month I will be guest hosting Pari's 'ONLY' cooking series. I am sure you all will participate in this event and make it a huge success. The theme chosen by Pari for this month is Continental Cooking.
Continental cooking is a style of cooking that includes the better-known dishes of various western European countries.(Source - Wiki)
Even food from countries like America, England, Australia and New Zealand is famous as continental food. Continental food's have the minimal amount of spices and less chillies.Dairy products, fresh herbs like thyme, basil,etc, seasonings and oregano are used in these types of food.
Rules for winning the giveaway :
2. You need to like Foodelicious's facebook fan page
here
The winner will be picked by Pari after the event round up by random method. The winner will need to provide her with an address in India
cookingoodfood@gmail.com so that she can make arrangements for getting the giveaway delivered.
Rules of The Event :
1. Any number of fresh entries can be sent but only 2 entries from the archives will be accepted. Archived entries have to be re posted, else will not be accepted.
2. Both vegetarian and non-vegetatian dishes are allowed. For non-veg dishes, only fish, chicken and eggs are allowed.
3. Since the theme is - Only Continental recipes, kindly take a look at the list of foods to avoid / include and send in only CONTINENTAL recipes..
4. Use of logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word.
The winner of the book from Tarla Dalal will be chosen by Pari by random. org at the end of the event.
Non bloggers can also participate, in that case they can send entries to me and I can post them on their behalf.
6. Format for sending entry (Please stick to this format)
Blog's name and your name
Recipe name
Recipe link
Picture of your creation resized to 300 pixel
Participating in the giveaway Yes/ No
7. I will post the round up within 7 days of event completion unless there's an emergency.
8. I cannot win the giveaway as I'm guest hosting it.
9. Non bloggers can also participate, in that case they can send entries to me and I can post them on their behalf
10. Send in your entries to rujal29@gmail.com by 31st March 2013.
