I have been making apple milkshake since ages. Whenever my little one does not eat an apple, I make this milkshake for her. Sometimes I make it all for myself. Like how I made now... My hubby and little one are out of town. I am missing them. When I am alone at home, I don't feel like cooking. I mean what is the fun to cook and eat all by yourself... I am correct right? Either I have the 2 minute saviour Maggi Noodles or I order pizza or I just don't have anything. Many of you reading this will agree that it is indeed boring to cook and eat just for yourself. But since my health demands that I don't stay hungry I made thick quick, healthy and filling Apple Cinnamon Milkshake.
Ingredients:
1 apple
2 cups milk
2 tablespoon sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
Procedure:
Chop the apple without peeling it.
Add this to blender along with 1 cup milk and sugar for 1-2 minutes.
Add cinnamon powder and remaining milk and blend for another 1 minute.
Serve immediately by garnishing with a pinch of cinnamon powder.
Note:
I retain the peel because it is full of nutrients.
